- Latest Android 8.1 OS, with high speed and smooth performance, TANIX TX5 MAX a powerful processing capacity and has a great ability to decode.
- 4GB RAM makes run smoothly and the utilization of 32GB eMMC offers an array of benefits in terms of performance security and reliability, resulting in a richer end-user experience.
- Android 8.1 OS ? Amlogic S905X2 CPU, up to 2GHz, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A53 ? Mali G31 MP2 GPU GPU ? 4GB LDDR4 RAM 32GB EMMC ROM ? 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth ? Support 4K ultra HD image display ? Support H.265 decoding
- True 4K Media Player: While your average media box might only accept 1080P video playback, this gadget plays just about any 4K sources you could throw at it. Furthermore, it moves out into reality the fantasy of VP9 hardware decoding alongside the H.265.
- Supports WIreless/Wired Mouse and keyboard via USB. Supports Miracast Functionality/Wireless Display